Tesla Model S in minutes
Those who have been waiting anxiously for anything on the Model S, the next electric car from Tesla, will enjoy this new video about the car. And those who doubt Tesla’s ability to make a car can view ostensible proof that the Model S will be roadworthy.
In keeping with its high-tech startup nature, Tesla released this 2-minute video on Vimeo, rather than buy expensive ad space during the Super Bowl. The video does read like an advertisement for the car, with a mix of manufacturing and running footage intermixed with apparently thoughtful statements by the car’s designer, Franz von Holzhausen and Tesla Vice President George Blankenship.
Tesla has promised Model S deliveries by mid-2012. Next week, Tesla will unveil its third model, the Model X. This vehicle will be an SUV built on the Model S platform.
- D.A.R.E. BizStart Penang 2012
- Technopreunuer Open Day 2012
- Canon PhotoMarathon Malaysia 2011
- Cinematic Greats and Jazz Works by Penang 2012
- Cross Country Run @ SMK Hamid Khan 2012
- Mobile World Congress 2012: Predictions!!
- 218 Debate: Debat Chua Soi Lek V.S. Lim Guan Eng LIVE!!!
- Jennifer Hudson Tribute To Whitney Houston
- Miss Penang Kebaya 2012
- Echelon 2012 Startup Marketplace