Posts tagged Official Price List for iPad 3 in Malaysia
Today 20 April 2012. The New iPad so call as iPad 3 models are out. As usual, i love tech, i will keep you all updated with the latest happenings in our country Malaysia. The launch of The New iPad and the prices for iPad had release.
The Malaysia Apple reseller call Switch had officially announce The New iPad (iPad 3) price list for all of the models. As below here are the price list:
- New iPad (iPad 3) 16GB WiFi RM1,499
- New iPad (iPad 3) 32GB WiFi RM1,799
- New iPad (iPad 3) 64GB WiFi RM2,099
- New iPad (iPad 3) 16GB WiFi+4G RM1,899
- New iPad (iPad 3) 32GB WiFi+4G RM2,199
- New iPad (iPad 3) 64GB WiFi+4G RM2,499
You would wonder is buying The New iPad (iPad 3) is worth or rather go for iPad 2? Here its where will answer your question.
Buy The New iPad if you are a person which important about as below.
- High-quality images are important to you. The foremost argument for the new iPad is its gorgeous, high-resolution display. It’s sharper and brighter, and offers more compelling color and detail than the display on the iPad 2. If you appreciate the difference in image quality between standard-definition and high-definition content, you’ll want a new iPad.
- You love to play games. The new iPad blew its predecessor away on our PCWorld Labs graphics tests.
- You need to use a fast connection everywhere. The new iPad is the first Apple tablet that can connect to 4G networks. (You can buy a new iPad that works on either AT&T’s 4G network or Verizon’s 4G network.) If you go with Verizon, you can also use the iPad as a hotspot, allowing other devices to piggyback on its wireless connection. And Apple now sells only the Wi-Fi version of the iPad 2, so if you need an anywhere connection, the new iPad is your only option among Apple tablets.
- You like to keep lots of video and music on your tablet. The iPad 2 is available only with a 16GB capacity. If you need 32GB or 64GB, you’re looking at a third-generation iPad.
- You love to take pictures with your tablet. The new iPad’s camera may not replace your point-and-shoot, but it is far superior to the camera that the iPad 2 carries.
- Weight and size are important to you. The iPad 2 is slightly lighter than new iPad: 1.33 pounds to 1.4 pounds. Though that difference may not sound like much, but it’s noticeable when you hold the tablet in one hand.
- You hate recharging. In PCWorld Labs tests, the iPad 2 lasted 7 hours, 37 minutes while playing a video continuously. That’s nearly two hours longer than the new iPad, which held out for just 5 hours, 41 minutes on a charge.
- You’re, well, frugal. You’ll save $100 by buying a $399 iPad 2 instead of the baseline new iPad. That Ben Franklin can buy apps, music, movies, and then some; or you can sock the extra bucks away for the next version of iPad, which is likely to arrive in 2013.
If you are curious are the 4G or LTE is ready in Malaysia? The answer is No. You cant have a good coverage or a good bandwidth or a good coverage in Malaysia. The 4G or LTE technology is currently not that advance in Malaysia. There is none of the telecommunication company in Malaysia are supporting 4G or LTE. For me i will still choose 3G Service for Malaysia and also base on the bandwidth speed of our telecommunication company. For the 4G or LTE System, my point of view, its possible to have 4G or LTE but it might take a while for us to be able to use 4G or LTE in The New iPad (iPad 3).
So are you going to queuing it up and get The New iPad (iPad 3) ? There is also another way if you are not willing to queue to buy The New iPad. You can order online from Apple Store Malaysia. If you worry about the iPad Colour, don’t worry. The New iPad (iPad 3) are available in both Black and White Colour.