Posts tagged Switch
For fans who want to learn about iPhoto! Switch are having an iPhoto workshop next weekend at Switch Queensbay (1st Sept 2012, 2pm to 4pm). It’s free for Switch Point Members! Hurry up and register before it fills up. =D
Registration available via:
Today 20 April 2012. The New iPad so call as iPad 3 models are out. As usual, i love tech, i will keep you all updated with the latest happenings in our country Malaysia. The launch of The New iPad and the prices for iPad had release.
The Malaysia Apple reseller call Switch had officially announce The New iPad (iPad 3) price list for all of the models. As below here are the price list:
- New iPad (iPad 3) 16GB WiFi RM1,499
- New iPad (iPad 3) 32GB WiFi RM1,799
- New iPad (iPad 3) 64GB WiFi RM2,099
- New iPad (iPad 3) 16GB WiFi+4G RM1,899
- New iPad (iPad 3) 32GB WiFi+4G RM2,199
- New iPad (iPad 3) 64GB WiFi+4G RM2,499
You would wonder is buying The New iPad (iPad 3) is worth or rather go for iPad 2? Here its where will answer your question.
Buy The New iPad if you are a person which important about as below.
- High-quality images are important to you. The foremost argument for the new iPad is its gorgeous, high-resolution display. It’s sharper and brighter, and offers more compelling color and detail than the display on the iPad 2. If you appreciate the difference in image quality between standard-definition and high-definition content, you’ll want a new iPad.
- You love to play games. The new iPad blew its predecessor away on our PCWorld Labs graphics tests.
- You need to use a fast connection everywhere. The new iPad is the first Apple tablet that can connect to 4G networks. (You can buy a new iPad that works on either AT&T’s 4G network or Verizon’s 4G network.) If you go with Verizon, you can also use the iPad as a hotspot, allowing other devices to piggyback on its wireless connection. And Apple now sells only the Wi-Fi version of the iPad 2, so if you need an anywhere connection, the new iPad is your only option among Apple tablets.
- You like to keep lots of video and music on your tablet. The iPad 2 is available only with a 16GB capacity. If you need 32GB or 64GB, you’re looking at a third-generation iPad.
- You love to take pictures with your tablet. The new iPad’s camera may not replace your point-and-shoot, but it is far superior to the camera that the iPad 2 carries.
- Weight and size are important to you. The iPad 2 is slightly lighter than new iPad: 1.33 pounds to 1.4 pounds. Though that difference may not sound like much, but it’s noticeable when you hold the tablet in one hand.
- You hate recharging. In PCWorld Labs tests, the iPad 2 lasted 7 hours, 37 minutes while playing a video continuously. That’s nearly two hours longer than the new iPad, which held out for just 5 hours, 41 minutes on a charge.
- You’re, well, frugal. You’ll save $100 by buying a $399 iPad 2 instead of the baseline new iPad. That Ben Franklin can buy apps, music, movies, and then some; or you can sock the extra bucks away for the next version of iPad, which is likely to arrive in 2013.
If you are curious are the 4G or LTE is ready in Malaysia? The answer is No. You cant have a good coverage or a good bandwidth or a good coverage in Malaysia. The 4G or LTE technology is currently not that advance in Malaysia. There is none of the telecommunication company in Malaysia are supporting 4G or LTE. For me i will still choose 3G Service for Malaysia and also base on the bandwidth speed of our telecommunication company. For the 4G or LTE System, my point of view, its possible to have 4G or LTE but it might take a while for us to be able to use 4G or LTE in The New iPad (iPad 3).
So are you going to queuing it up and get The New iPad (iPad 3) ? There is also another way if you are not willing to queue to buy The New iPad. You can order online from Apple Store Malaysia. If you worry about the iPad Colour, don’t worry. The New iPad (iPad 3) are available in both Black and White Colour.
The Apple Press Released at Cupertino, Califonia on 16 April 2012. Apple today had announced the new iPad, the third generation of its category defining mobile device, will arrive in 12 additional countries on this Friday, 20 April 2012. The new iPad features a stunning new retina display, Apple’s new A5X chip with quad-core graphics and a 5 megapixel iSight camera with advanced optics for capturing amazing photos and 1080p HD video. The new iPad still delivers the same all-day 10 hour battery life while remaining amazingly thin and light.
In addition to the new iPad also will be available beginning on Friday which is 20 April 2012 in Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malaysia, Panama, South Korea, St Maarten, Uruguay and Venezuela. Beginning on Friday, 27 April 2012, the new iPad will be available in Colombia, Estonia, India, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, South Africa and Thailand. The new iPad Wi-Fi models will be available in black or white for a suggested retail price of $499 (US) for the 16GB model, $599 (US) for the 32GB model and $699 (US) for the 64GB model. The iPad Wi-Fi + 4G models will be available for a suggested retail price of $629 (US) for the 16GB model, $729 (US) for the 32GB model and $829 (US) for the 64GB model. The New iPad will be available through the Apple Online Store (www.apple.com) and select Apple Authorized Resellers. Additionally, iPad 2 is available at a more affordable price starting at just $399.
The new iPad battery life are depends on the device settings, usage and other factors. The actual results are vary. With the new 4G LTE is supported. The 4G LTE Data plans sold separately. Apple designs Macs with the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with The New iPad.
Yesterday one of my friend name Khoo Kah Lee had invited me to attend iOS & Mac Development Seminar at Switch, Queensbay Mall, Penang. The organizer for this event is Lau Heng Kar. The speakers on this event are from MyCocoaHeads. Here goes the story of MyCocoaHeads. MyCocoaHeads founded since 2006. MYCocoaheads is a meet up team of Mac and iOS users, designers, developers, marketers, and startup entrepreneurs.
MyCocoaHeads are the first Asian chapter of CocoaHeads Organization, putting Malaysia on the map as the 3rd country to have CocoaHeads! They having a meet up on the 3rd Thursday of every month, with talks, and networking sessions aimed at end users, designers, developers, marketers, and startup entrepreneurs working on Mac or iOS (iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad) devices. MyCocoaHeads Membership are open and free to anyone interested in or using the Mac and iOS devices.
Talking on one of the Event in KL which is WEBCAMP KL
One of the Speaker which is also Penangite but working in KL.
After the Seminar we having a TT Session at Teluk Bayan Coffeeshop for Networking Session. MyCocoaHeads PG
MyCocoaHeads Penang which held the iOS & Mac Development Seminar at Switch, Queensbay Mall was really awesome! Thank You to Khoo Kah Lee for inviting me to join the event. Hope that MyCocoaHeads will organize this event monthly. Those people who had miss it, dont worry, come and join us for the next MyCocoaHeads Event.